Nobody Pampers Patients Like We Do…
Okay, maybe this picture goes a little far in how much we pamper our patients. However, if we could make you this relaxed and comfortable, we would!
We believe that it is our duty to try and do anything we can so you feel comfortable. So we do all we can to make certain you are comfortable the entire time period you are with us. The warm greeting you will get when you enter our dental office is merely the beginning. Your appointment is going to be anxiety-free and we hope that is going to get rid of any fears you may have about visiting the dentist.
Below, you will see what we do in our office that will make you feel as pampered as if you were going to a spa:
• Conveniently located where you live and/or work
• Before & after work appointments
• That-day appointments for cosmetic or pain emergencies
• Scheduled appointment reminders by phone, text and e-mail.
• Procedure options are shown completely for your well informed decision.
• A knowledgeable finance and insurance coordinator is ready to help you in obtaining the insurance benefits you deserve.
• Step-by-step treatment plans that pamper your finances, your personal requirements and your expectations.
• Affordable patient financing options
• Personal Comfort Patient chairs intended for comfort
• A refreshment bar with hot and iced tea, coffee, juices and bottled water
• Warm cookies and fresh bread to make you feel like you’re in your mama’s kitchen.
• Neck and hand massages for ultimate relaxation
• Stay cool pillows for your neck
• Warm, comforting blankets to keep you comfortable
• Hot or cold scented towels for after treatment refreshment
• FM stereo/CD/Cable TV Treatment Comfort
• Relaxing anxiety-relieving medications
• Props which hold your mouth wide open for you so you can sleep
• Latex-free office
• Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) to melt away your anxiety
• Unique super numbing gel to numb the injection spot before anesthetic delivery
• Non-stinging and non-burning delivery of Novacain
• An exciting new anesthetic referred to as Articaine that offers very deep anesthesia